Spacious 5 bd / 3 ba home located in the the coveted neighborhood of Elsbree Estates. Upon entering, you will enjoy the formal entrance, staircase & cathedral ceilings. The Living room has lots of natural light and a wood burning fireplace. Kitchen has granite countertops, center island w/ sink & plenty of built in cabinetry with a dining nook that faces the patio. The dining room is located off the kitchen, which lends itself for large gatherings. The den area is the hub of the home with a gas fireplace, and recessed speakers. 1 of the 5 bedrooms is located on the main level with a full bathroom . The main suite is sure to impress, grand in scale with a sitting area and walk-in closet, dual vanities, sunken tub with vineyard views, and large walk-in shower. 3 add'l bedrooms and a full bath enhance the upstairs living space. Backyard comes equipped with a patio & Pergola, w/ plenty of room to entertain and garden. Add'l features include 3 car garage, downstairs laundry, and solar.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,243 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet 2+, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Stone,Sunken Tub,Tile
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Formal Room
- Cabinets,Ground Floor,Hookups Only,Inside Area
- Breakfast Room,Granite Counter,Island,Island w/Sink
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Stone,Sunken Tub,Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Gas Cook Top,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 3. Decorative Only,Family Room,Living Room,Primary Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robin Gordon, The Agency
Agent Cell Phone: 707-291-7952
Agent License: 01883212 Office License: 01904054 Office Phone: (707) 291-7952
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.